- Color/pattern: Gray
- The santoku knife is forged from top-quality Japanese stainless steel for exceptional durability
- The knife's blade is stone-finished with a fine, taper ground edge for outstanding cutting performance
- The knife handle features patented Anolon SureGrip technology with a silicone grip for comfortable, reliable handhold
- Full bolster and stainless steel end cap promote knife balance
- Includes a sturdy plastic knife sheath to help protect the blade between uses
- Select the Anolon SureGrip Cutlery 5-Inch Japanese Stainless Steel Santoku Knife when inspired gourmet cooking requires a touch of Asian kitchen craft. This top-quality santoku knife combines the benefits of chefs knife and cleaver in one, and the length is ideal for detail cutting tasks like halving and chopping hard-cooked eggs or slicing baby bella mushrooms. Forged from top-quality Japanese stainless steel, the santoku blade is stone-finished with a fine, taper ground edge for exceptional cutting performance. Indentations on both sides help reduce adhesion and drag when finely cubing bits of cheese and similar foods that might tend to stick. Featuring patented Anolon SureGrip technology, the silicone-enhanced handle is constructed for comfortable, reliable grip. A full bolster elegantly joins the blad and handle, and the knife is finished with a stainless steel end cap for balance. The coordinating sturdy plastic fitted sheath helps protect the blade between uses, and this gourmet specialty knife makes a great complement to other quality cutlery and kitchenware in the Anolon collection.
Prep for delicious cuisines both near and far, whatever the creative flavors, with the Asian-inspired excellence of the Anolon SureGrip Cutlery 5-Inch Japanese Stainless Steel Santoku Knife with Sheath.
Shipping & Returns