- Color/pattern: Red
- Durable aluminum stockpot construction promotes fast and even heating while reducing hot spots that burn foods
- Sturdy, two-tone porcelain enamel exterior adds easy-to-clean style to the kitchen
- Long-lasting nonstick pan interior provides easy food release and helps make cleanup a cinch; shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture
- Grippy side handles offer a comfortable grasp and are dual riveted for extra strength
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Soup's on, and so are delicious, easy stews, stocks and more, with the colorful, generously-sized Rachael Ray(r) Classic Brights Hard Enamel Nonstick 6-Quart Covered Stockpot.
Rachael Ray(r) is the champ where cooking smart is concerned, and her hard enamel nonstick cookware lets home cooks bring that ease and convenience to their kitchens. Get into making homemade soups and stocks with this durable 6-quart stockpot. The pot is perfect as a large-capacity pasta pot, and ideal for making Rach's Catalan Chicken Stew. The stylish, two-tone porcelain enamel exterior delivers a warm pop of color to the kitchen.
The stockpot features durable aluminum construction that promotes even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods. The two-tone porcelain enamel exterior delivers a warm pop of Rachael Ray(r)-style color to the kitchen. Long-lasting nonstick on the pot's interior provides beautiful food release, making cleanup a snap. And the colorful grippy handles offer a comfortable grasp and are dual riveted for extra strength, easier to move the pot between kitchen stations. Oven safe to 350°F, the stockpot includes a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Stocks are up, up, and away for easy cooking, and so are soups, stews, "stoups" and more, with the colorful Rachael Ray(r) Classic Brights Hard Enamel Nonstick 6-Quart Covered Stockpot.
Shipping & Returns