- Color/pattern: Silver
- The induction-suitable stockpots polished stainless steel construction is crafted with copper for optimum heat control and cooking performance
- The stockpot handles are dual riveted for strength and durability; deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the stockpot is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; dishwasher safe for convenience
- This covered stockpot complements all the other great gourmet-quality kitchenware in the Anolon collection
- Lifetime Warranty
- A truly versatile addition to any cookware collection, the induction-suitable Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 6-1/2-Quart Covered Stockpot will be the go-to pot for blanching artichokes, boiling new red potatoes, or simmering a fresh heirloom tomato sauce. This stockpot's size is ideal for tasks that require a medium-sized pot to get the job done. With its European-inspired, tulip-shaped design, the pot boasts polished stainless steel construction thats crafted to deliver optimum heat control and performance. A double full cap base features a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetic stainless steel, so the stockpot is compatible with all cooktops, including induction. The generously appointed cast stainless steel handles are dual riveted for strength and durability, and the deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture. Oven safe to 500°F and dishwasher safe, this covered stockpot is an ideal complement to many other items in the Anolon collections.
Discover why the gorgeous and high-performing Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 6-1/2-Quart Covered Stockpot is one of the most versatile pots in a cookware collection.
Shipping & Returns