- Color/pattern: Brown
- Hard-anodized construction offers efficient, even heat distribution; features bronze nonstick exterior, chocolate interior and flared tulip shape
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The stockpots comfortable Anolon SureGrip handles are dual riveted for added strength; shatter-resistant glass lid retains heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the wide stockpot coordinates well with many other pieces in the Anolon Advanced collections
- Lifetime Warranty
- Create a batch of bison-chipotle chili or boil enough spinach fettuccine for a Tuscan family feast in the Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 7-1/2-Quart Covered Wide Stockpot. Extra wide to do the job with ease, the wide stockpots heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides efficient, even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods. The stockpot boasts a lustrous bronze nonstick exterior coupled with a deep chocolate interior and a gently flared tulip-shaped profile. Restaurant tested by professional chefs, the triple-layer premium-quality nonstick surface inside delivers superior durability to stand up to the rigors of a professional kitchen, is ideal for easy cleanup, and is metal utensil safe. Revolutionary Anolon SureGrip® handles feature comfortable rubber over durable stainless steel for a confident grip and are dual riveted for added strength. And the shatter-resistant glass lid allows easy monitoring of food while it cooks without losing heat or moisture. Oven safe to 400°F, this wide stockpot coordinates well with many other pieces in the Anolon Advanced collections.
When gourmet quality and capacity are needed on the culinary journey, turn to the Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 7-1/2-Quart Covered Wide Stockpot.
Shipping & Returns