- Color/pattern: Gray
- 5-Quart Covered Oval Sauté with Helper Handle
- Hard-anodized construction heats swiftly and evenly; the interior is coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release
- The sautés unique oval shape takes up less space on the stovetop and its deep sides provide extra capacity
- Comfortable rubberized handles on the oval sauté are dual riveted for strength; a shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the pan is dishwasher safe for convenience and works great with many other pieces in the Rachael Ray collections
- With a unique oval shape that takes up less space on the stovetop, this Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Oval Sauté Pan with Helper Handle delivers exceptional quality and eye-catching style. The sauté pan features hard-anodized construction that heats swiftly and evenly, and the pan's interior is coated in durable nonstick for impeccable food release. Whether browning French toast, stir-frying sweet and sour pork or searing shrimp kabobs, this pan is endlessly versatile. The pan's deep sides provide extra capacity when sautéing a vegetable medley of carrots, broccoli and bell peppers. Both its and convenient helper handle are rubberized for comfort and dual riveted for grippy strength, making it easier to transfer the pan from stovetop to oven. The shatter-resistant glass lid forms a snug seal to lock in heat and moisture, plus the pan is oven safe to 350°F and dishwasher safe for convenience. This oval sauté pan is a great addition to many other pieces in all of Rachaels collections.
Enjoy the stylish shape and durable construction of this Rachael Ray Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Oval Sauté Pan with Helper Handle to create Rachael's simple, straightforward dishes.
Shipping & Returns