- Color/pattern: Brown
- 4-Quart Covered Sauté with Pour Spouts and Helper Handle
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, with heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and outstanding durability
- PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- Sturdy Anolon SureGrip stainless steel handles are rubberized for a comfortable grasp; the shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored
- Convenient pour spouts and a helper handle provide support and leverage for draining or transferring soups and more
- Finish off a dish just like the pros with the Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Sauté with Pour Spouts and Helper Handle. With this sauté pan, its easy to sear and cook pork medallions and then reduce pan drippings to create delicious sauces. The convenient pour spouts make it easier to drizzle gravies over meats. The heavy-duty hard-anodized construction provides efficient, even heat distribution that helps to reduce hot spots that can burn foods, and coupled with a sophisticated palette of a warm bronze exterior and a chocolate interior, this sauté provides an exceptional gourmet cooking experience. The premium-quality nonstick surface inside provides superior food release and easy cleanup, even after making sticky caramel sauce. Oven safe to 400°F, the revolutionary Anolon SureGrip® rubberized stainless steel handles are dual riveted for strength and provide a confident grasp. And, the shatter-resistant glass lid allows easy monitoring of food while it cooks without losing heat or moisture. This covered sauté is a great complement to the other pieces in the Anolon collections.
Create favorite dishes and pour delicious gravies with the help of the convenient Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Sauté with Pour Spouts and Helper Handle.
Shipping & Returns