- Color/pattern: Silver
- 3-1/2-Quart Covered Saucepan
- A layer of copper on the bottom of the induction-suitable saucepan provides excellent heat conduction
- This saucepan can be used on all stovetops, including induction
- This saucepan is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for added convenience
- The gorgeous lid helps seal in heat and moisture during cooking
- Versatility is the hallmark of this gorgeous stainless steel saucepan. Any number of culinary tasks can be completed in this kitchen piece, from boiling carrots or parsnips to heating milk to cooking rice. The graceful stainless steel lid makes a snug fit so heat and moisture are locked in.
Form and function come together beautifully in this induction-suitable Anolon® Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 3.5-quart covered saucepan. Crafted with copper on the bottom for optimum heat conduction, it also features a double full cap base: a layer of aluminum followed by a layer of copper, then another layer of aluminum finished with a magnetic stainless steel base. The copper conducts heat beautifully and the impact-bonded magnetic stainless steel cap makes this saucepan suitable for all stovetops, including induction; the stainless steel construction ensures this durable saucepan will last even in a demanding kitchen. Add to that the beautiful polished finish and graceful lines, and this piece is sure to become a treasured kitchen accessory for generations. The generously appointed cast stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and a confident grip. This saucepan is also dishwasher safe for convenience and oven safe to 500°F for those recipes that start on the stove and finish in the oven. The beautiful and functional lid also helps cook a variety of recipes to perfection.
Shipping & Returns