- Color/pattern: Gray
- 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts
- The saucepans heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- This saucepans Anolon SureGrip handle is designed for a comfortable grip, dual riveted for extra strength, and oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- The break-resistant domed glass lid has an extra deep rim with optional straining holes; convenient pan spouts make it easy to strain or pour
- A wonderful time-saver in the kitchen, the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts is designed with heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction. The straining saucepan heats quickly and evenly for exceptional cooking performance and features a deep-rimmed lid with convenient straining holes that align with the handy pouring spouts. Home cooks can pour sauces and soups right into serving dishes with ease, or strain farmers market Brussels sprouts without having to reach for the colander. Durable nonstick surfaces inside and out are ideal for easy cleanup. PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick is metal utensil safe, and delivers superior durability. The revolutionary rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip® handle provides a confident, soft grasp and is dual riveted for extra strength, and oven safe to 400°F. And the break-resistant domed glass lid allows the cooking progress to be monitored without losing heat or moisture. Best of all, this saucepan complements many other items in all the Anolon Advanced collections.
Drain without strain, and serve with more ease, with the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts, a multi-functional kitchen tool.
Shipping & Returns