- Color/pattern: Brown
- The straining saucepan features heavy-duty hard-anodized construction for even and efficient heating and includes a special shatter-resistant glass lid
- Holes in the saucepan lid's rim align with pan sides to seal heat and moisture in, and with convenient pour spouts to drain off cooking liquids
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The saucepan's Anolon SureGrip handle is dual riveted for extra strength and designed for a comfortable grasp; oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lifetime Warranty and this ingenious straining saucepan partners beautifully with other durable, distinctive Anolon Advanced Bronze cookware
- Functional and stylish, the elegant Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts lets home chefs quickly strain liquids from locally sourced foods and more without reaching for a colander. A break-resistant glass lid features an extra-deep rim with convenient straining holes; aligned with the convenient pour spout, the lid makes it easy to strain out water after parboiling garden-fresh string beans and more. Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction promotes even and efficient heating with each use, and the sleek and modern bronze nonstick exterior adds a timeless touch of style to any kitchen decor. The interior features long lasting premium-quality nonstick that is metal utensil safe, PFOA-free, and easy to clean. The color-coordinated Anolon SureGrip® handle is dual riveted for extra strength and designed for a comfortable grasp. Oven safe to 400°F, the straining saucepan its the perfect complement to the other pieces in the Anolon Advanced collections.
Bring more style and functionality to the kitchen with the convenient Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts.
Shipping & Returns