- Color/pattern: Gray
- Hard-anodized aluminum griddle pan provides fast, even heating; long-lasting PFOA-free espresso-colored nonstick offers easy food release and cleanup
- Smooth griddle surface features shallow sides to aid in flipping and turning meals as they cook
- This square stovetop griddle pan features a comfortable dual-riveted silicone-over-stainless-steel handle that boasts modern hue
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F, the 11-inch griddle pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction, and is conveniently dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Breakfast time, lunchtime or any time, the rustic, modern Rachael Ray(r) Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Shallow Square Griddle Pan offers an enjoyable way to sizzle up delicious foods.
The stylish, practical square griddle pan is sturdily crafted from hard-anodized aluminum to provide fast, even heating and to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods. The durable griddle surface is smooth so steak fajitas and grilled ham and cheese paninis cook with ease, while the griddle's shallow sides aid in expertly flipping pancakes or turning bacon strips for the ultimate crisp. The pan's appealing espresso-colored nonstick is PFOA-free and long-lasting to provide easy food release and cleanup.
Offering a comfortable grasp, the griddle's silicone-over-stainless-steel handle is dual riveted for added strength and boasts an modern hue for a dash of color. Oven safe to 400°F, the shallow griddle pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction. Dishwasher safe for convenience, this eye-catching square griddle pan makes an ideal addition to serveware, dinnerware and other cookware pieces in the beautiful Rachael Ray(r) Cucina collection.
Take your sizzle to the next left and savor griddled foods created with the versatile Rachael Ray(r) Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Shallow Square Griddle Pan.
Shipping & Returns