- Color/pattern: Blue
- Durable aluminum nonstick skillets heat quickly and evenly for efficient cooking and frying performance
- Interiors feature top-quality nonstick so cooking wont bind and cleanup is a cinch
- Colorful stain-resistant speckled porcelain exteriors inspired by classic enamelware add a warm, cozy touch to the kitchen
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the skillets are suitable for all stovetops except induction
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Skillet cooking gets the perfect partnership of convenience and quality with the Paula Deen(r) Riverbend Aluminum Nonstick Twin Pack Skillet Set.
This pair of colorful, charming frying pans from Paula Deen(r) are ideal for making Southern-style weekend breakfasts, perfect for lunchtime griddling, and versatile enough for a weeknight dinner. The aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly for better cooking control whatever the recipe. And the skillet interiors feature long-lasting, top-quality nonstick, so foods release in a jiffy and cleanup is a cinch.
Take advantage of the versatility of this pair of Paula Deen(r) skillets to make morning sausage and eggs, a quick lunchtime saute, and prep for a weeknight dinner. Suitable for all stovetops except induction, the skillets are conveniently oven safe to 350°F, making it easy to tackle Paulas delicious stove-to-oven frittatas and more. Stain-resistant speckled porcelain exterior color inspired by classic enamelware and charming stovetop silhouettes add a warm, cozy touch to the kitchen.
Get cooking your best, delicious dishes with the colorful, charming Paula Deen(r) Riverbend Aluminum Nonstick Twin Pack Skillet Set.
Shipping & Returns