- Color/pattern: Red
- Durable aluminum nonstick cookware heats quickly and evenly for efficient cooking and frying performance
- Interior features top-quality nonstick so cooking wont bind and cleanup is a cinch
- Colorful stain-resistant speckled porcelain exterior inspired by classic enamelware adds a warm, cozy touch to the kitchen
- The deep skillet is suitable for all stovetops except induction
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, with a convenient side helper handle
- Skillet cooking gets a boost of convenience and capacity with the Paula Deen(r) Riverbend Aluminum Nonstick 12.5-Inch Deep Skillet with Helper Handle.
This two-handled frying pan from Paula Deen(r) is ideal for making Southern-style weekend breakfasts, perfect for lunchtime fricassees, and large enough for a weeknight skillet dinner. The aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly for better cooking control whatever the recipe. And the interior features long-lasting, top-quality nonstick, so foods release in a jiffy and cleanup is a cinch.
Take advantage of the generous size of this Paula Deen(r) deep skillet to make other dishes like sautéed vegetables, egg fried rice or a brunch frittata. Suitable for all stovetops except induction, the pan is conveniently oven safe to 350°F, making it easy to tackle Paulas delicious stove-to-oven recipes. Stain-resistant speckled porcelain exterior color inspired by classic enamelware and a charming stovetop silhouette add a warm, cozy touch to the kitchen.
Get into those deep, delicious flavors when cooking your best, delicious dishes with the colorful, charming Paula Deen(r) Riverbend Aluminum Nonstick 12.5-Inch Deep Skillet with Helper Handle.
Shipping & Returns