- Color/pattern: Black
- Featuring heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum construction, the French skillets provide fast, even heating and outstanding durability
- TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free metal utensil safe nonstick on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- Stainless steel handles on the French skillets are solidly double riveted for strength
- These nonstick skillets are oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick
Two is always better than one when it comes to the essential Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 9.25-Inch and 10.75-Inch French Skillets.
These skillets feature heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and outstanding performance day after day. Cook a spinach and mushroom scramble in one and Canadian bacon in the other for a healthy brunch. The skillets feature the patented TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. Stainless steel handles are solidly double riveted for strength, and the pan is oven safe to 500°F. With superior-quality nonstick that offers lighter cooking and faster cleanup, the skillets work beautifully with other pieces from the Circulon Genesis line of cookware.
Double the cooking pleasure and healthy results with the versatile Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 9.25-Inch and 10.75-Inch French Skillets.
Shipping & Returns