- Color/pattern: Black
- Featuring heavy-duty, hard-anodized aluminum construction, the skillet provides fast, even heating and outstanding durability
- TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free metal utensil safe premium nonstick on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- The nonstick skillet is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and it features a stainless steel handle that is solidly double riveted for strength
- The shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture
- Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick.
The Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Covered Deep Skillet is the go-to skillet in the home chef’s kitchen.
Crafted with heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction that provides fast, even heating and outstanding performance day after day, this skillet is the ideal size for preparing nutritious side dishes, or for searing halibut or tuna steaks. The patented TOTAL® Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality, metal utensil safe nonstick provides long-lasting food release and easy cleanup. A stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength, and the shatter-resistant glass lid allows recipes to be monitored without losing heat or moisture. Oven safe to 500°F, this skillet works beautifully with other pieces from the Circulon Genesis line of cookware.
An essential tool in the kitchen, the Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 12-Inch Covered Deep Skillet provides the superior nonstick for healthy cooking anytime.
Shipping & Returns