- Color/pattern: Gray
- Constructed from super-tough, hard-anodized aluminum for even-heating with maximum durability
- TOTAL(r) Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick for natural food release and easy cleanup that lasts ten times longer than normal nonsticks
- Premium-quality nonstick exterior in elegant oyster gray color provides effortless cleanup
- Dual riveted stainless steel handles with silicone grips for comfortable, confident maneuvering in the kitchen
- Hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
- For a solution-driven skillet to cook smarter (not harder) in the kitchen, choose the Circulon Elementum Hard-Anodized Nonstick 8.5-Inch Skillet. This essential and versatile skillet is crafted from super-tough, hard-anodized aluminum that's twice as strong as stainless steel and boasts the TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and triple layer, premium quality nonstick for long-lasting food release and easy cleanup of everything from a weeknight Easy Skillet Lasagna to a zesty, tomatoey Shakshuka. A dual riveted stainless steel handle with sleek silicone grip provides a solid, comfortable grasp and is heat safe up to 400° F. PFOA-free, metal utensil safe nonstick inside and out comes in show-stopping oyster gray exterior color while delivering superior food release and super-easy cleanup of even the stickiest recipes. Circulon nonstick technology is so advanced, it lasts 10 times longer than ordinary nonstick. That's why Circulon comes with a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee. For an everyday cooking solution that delivers on the cookware gotta-haves of nonstick performance, even heat distribution, long-lasting durability, and easy cleanup, choose the Circulon Elementum Hard-Anodized Nonstick 8.5-Inch Skillet, because when circles align, your day delivers.
Shipping & Returns