- Color/pattern: Blue
- For home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry's embrace of passionate cooking
- Durable, virgin ore cast iron construction and matte enamel cooking surface ensures even heating, oven-to-table versatility, and easy cleanup
- Snug-fitting lid has dimples on the underside to help self-baste and retain moisture during cooking
- Handles and stainless steel lid knob are oven safe to 500 degrees F
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar
Braise slow-cooked short ribs or prep the perf Oven Roasted Brown Sugar Chicken in the Ayesha(tm) Collection 6-Quart Round Cast Iron Enamel Covered Dutch Oven.
Constructed from durable, virgin ore cast iron, the generous Dutch oven is ample enough to handle family-sized recipes but is still lightweight and easy to move from range to oven, even when filled with a delicious, bubbling chicken parm. Chic design puts stovetop style front and center, and an enameled surface makes for easy cooking and cleanup.
From Leftover Turkey Noodle to Almost Thai Chicken Soup, the cast iron body features superior heat retention for simmering stocks, soups and stews, while dimples on the lid underside help to self-baste and retain moisture during cooking. Topped with a convenient stainless steel knob, the Dutch Oven is conveniently oven safe to 500° F and suitable for all stovetops including induction. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
Great as a complement to the entire Ayesha(tm) Collection kitchenware line, the 6-Quart Cast Iron Enamel Covered Dutch Oven also works a stand-alone, versatile cookware piece that makes a statement of functional, stylish simplicity.
Shipping & Returns