- Set includes: 1-Quart and 2-Quart Covered Saucepans, 8-Quart Covered Stockpot, 3-Quart Covered Sauté, 8-inch and 10-inch Skillets
- Color/pattern: Silver
- The top-quality, long-lasting nonstick provides effortless food release and easy cleanup
- Glass lids allow cooking to be monitored without losing heat or moisture
- Stainless steel construction provides even heat distribution and is suitable for all stovetops
- Farberware is manufactured and sold pursuant to a license from Farberware Licensing Company, LLC
From creating large feasts during the holidays to whipping up quick individual meals in a flash, this versatile collection helps create a variety of delicious dishes, from mains to sides. Boil up a batch of lasagna noodles or simmer hardy vegetable beef soup for a crowd in the big sturdy stock pot. Sear all variety of meats on the stovetop in the sauté pan, which can also move to the oven to finish cooking. No matter whether the family craves a simple egg scramble or chicken apple sausage with potatoes, making breakfast is easy in the stylish skillets.
Technology and convenience come together beautifully in Farberware® Millennium Stainless Steel Nonstick. Solid stainless steel construction and a fully encapsulated, thick aluminum base create a durable, even-heating stylish addition to the kitchen. The top-quality nonstick surface has great food release and glass lids form a tight seal to keep heat and moisture locked in, allowing you to watch food while it cooks. The stainless steel handles are dual riveted for strength, and this cookware is oven safe to 500°F, and dishwasher safe for added convenience.
Shipping & Returns
View our return policy here.