- Color/pattern: White
- High-quality, sturdy ceramic stoneware construction for countertop style and dependability
- Tea infuser is made from stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- Snug-fitting ceramic lid is capped with a stylish knob of teak wood prized for its natural strength and beauty
- Large, stylish teak wood handle and distinctive pour spout for easy, confident pours without messy drips and spills
- Full sized 8-cup capacity to keep the refills coming
Enjoy a distinctive and creative tea and brewing experience with the BonJour Wayfarer 8-Cup Ceramic Teapot with Infuser.
Constructed from sturdy ceramic for stylish and dependable counter-to-table steeping, this elegant teapot gets a creative spin with a modern design and a fine, stain-resistant glazed finish. The durable stainless steel infuser attaches conveniently to a snug fitting lid topped with a knob of teak wood, prized for its natural beauty and durability, and a large teak wood handle makes it easy to pour cups of Earl Grey or a lemongrass and lavender herbal tea to pair with toast and marmalade or afternoon cucumber sandwiches. Plus, with a full 8-cup capacity, this ceramic eye-catcher holds enough teat to pair with a full breakfast for four on the patio or host an afternoon gathering of friends. Pair the teapot with the BonJour Ceramic Sugar and Creamer set and you'll be ready at a moment's notice for a refreshing moment of deliciousness and relaxation.
Pour another cup of stylish perfection and enjoy the elegant teatime experience of the BonJour Wayfarer 8-Cup Ceramic Teapot with Infuser.
Shipping & Returns
View our return policy here.