- Color/pattern: Gray
- The springform pan is made from heavy gauge steel that resists warping; long-lasting nonstick provides excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit; bold-colored grip on the side latch provides a confident grasp for opening and closing the detachable pan collar
- A portion of the proceeds goes to Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit that helps kids and their parents develop healthy relationships with food and cooking
- This springform pan is the perfect complement to many other pieces in Rachael's bakeware collection that always spells fun in the kitchen
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- From creamy cheesecakes to fluffy frittatas, the Rachael Ray Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch Oven Lovin Springform Pan is ready to help delicious baked goods shape up. The springform pan base and its detachable, latchable collar are made from heavy gauge steel that resists warping. And both parts are coated in long-lasting nonstick, so whether what's baking is sweet or savory, the food is sure to be fit for spectacular presentation. Use this super-functional pan to help recreate Rach's variation on classic New York Style Cheesecake with Fresh Berries, or put it into service for a second frittata when the crowd's coming over for a weekend brunch. Rach's favorite color is right on the silicone-grip orange side clasp for a touch of home kitchen fun. This springform pan is oven safe to 500°F for convenience and a portion of the proceeds from this purchase goes to Yum-o!, Rachaels nonprofit organization that helps kids and their parents develop healthy relationships with food and cooking.
Say "cheesecake" - and frittata and jumbo pan cookie and so much more - with the Rachael Ray Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch Oven Lovin Springform Pan and get those golden brown goodies going!
Shipping & Returns