- Color/pattern: Blue
- Paula Deen(r) Nonstick Speckled Bakeware features a speckled color pattern inspired by vintage enamelware and classic kitchenware
- Constructed for day-to-day baking performance, the sturdy steel cake pan features rolled rims that resist warping
- Long-lasting nonstick inside and out helps baked goods brown beautifully, release from the pan with ease, and clean like a charm
- Oven safe to 450 degrees F with wide handles that offer plenty of grasp even with thick oven mitts
- Handwash recommended
- Let them eat home-baked cakes galore, with the handy, colorful Paula Deen(r) Speckled Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch Rectangular Cake Pan, made for baking sweet dreams into delicious goodness.
From simple, sweet vanilla to dense, luscious devils food and every cake flavor in between, yummy treats are a breeze with Paula Deen(r). Whether you bake cakes on a regular basis or every once in a long while, this sturdy, colorful nonstick rectangular cake pan is a perfect home baking partner. The baking pan features durable steel construction and rolled rims that resist warping. Inside and out, the surface is solidly coated with long-lasting nonstick that aids in even browning of baked goods, helps with easy food release, and makes cleanup a breeze.
Paula Deen(r) Speckled Bakeware adds a splash of charming, down-home design to baking with a speckled color pattern inspired by classic vintage enamelware and other classic kitchenware. Use the pan to prepare Paulas classic and super-easy Not-Yo-Mamas Banana Pudding or to make lasagna and other potluck-style casseroles. The wide handles offer a confident grasp even with your favorite oven mitts, and the bakeware is oven safe to 450°F.
Baked goodness is always sweet, even when the recipe is something savory, with the stylish, sturdy, and easy-cleaning Paula Deen(r) Speckled Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch Rectangular Cake Pan.
Shipping & Returns