- Sturdy cordierite stone delivers brick-oven pizza baking results in the oven or on the grill
- Uncoated stone bakes evenly crisped pizza edges and beautifully browned crusts
- Stone withstands thermal shock; easy-care, easy-clean
- Wash with water only
- Heat resistant to 900 degrees F, with generous handles integrated into the design
- Whole pie or sliced, pizzas perfected fresh from the oven or hot off the grill, with the Rachael Ray(r) Cucina 13.5-Inch Round Cordierite Pizza Baking Stone.
Make your own homemade pizza taste great and store-bought pizza taste better with this classic ½-inch-thick pizza stone from Rachael Ray(r). Cordierite is time-tested natural stone known for its durability, and its ability to absorb moisture, hold heat, and bake evenly. Simply heat the stone, sprinkle a pinch of cornmeal or flour on the surface, slide on your pie, then bake or grill up that delish, home-made golden-crusted pizza goodness. Best of all, the stone requires little in cleaning or care other than a brush and scrub with warm water. Then just let the stone air-dry and store it in your oven.
This baking stone brings brick-oven-baked pizza cooking to the home oven and the grill. Heat resistant to 900 degrees F, the stone incorporates generously-sized handles into its design with plenty of space for potholders. Use it for calzones, for heating appetizers, even grilled paninisand it has a Rachael Ray(r) Quality Assurance Guarantee. Partner this pizza lovers must-have with other Rachael Ray(r) Cucina pantryware and serving tools to get the party started and keep it going, slice by slice.
Turn your own oven into a brick-oven-style pizzeria making fresh, homemade za easy as pie, with the Rachael Ray(r) Cucina 13.5-Inch Round Cordierite Pizza Baking Stone.
Shipping & Returns