- Color/pattern: Blue
- Paula Deen(r) Nonstick Speckled Bakeware features a speckled color pattern inspired by vintage enamelware and classic kitchenware
- Constructed for day-to-day baking performance, the sturdy steel bakeware features rolled rims that resist warping
- Long-lasting nonstick inside and out helps baked goods brown beautiful, release from the pan with ease and clean like a charm
- Oven safe to 450 degrees F with wide handles that offer plenty of grasp even with thick oven mitts
- Handwash recommended
- With the handy, colorful Paula Deen(r) Speckled Nonstick Bakeware 4-Piece Bakeware Set, baking dreams become reality because everyone has a perfect set of pans for making home-baked treats.
Imagine catching a buttery whiff of fresh home-baked cookies, cakes, and other delicious treats baking in the oven with Paula Deen(r)! Whether you bake on a daily basis or your sweet tooth only craves some homemade sugar every once in a long while, the sturdy, colorful nonstick bakeware is sure to become a perfect kitchen partner. Each baking pan features durable steel construction and rolled rims that resist warping. The pans are coated inside and out with long-lasting nonstick that aids in even browning of baked goods, helps with easy food release, and makes cleanup a breeze.
Paula Deen(r) Speckled Bakeware adds charming, down-home design to baking with a speckled color pattern inspired by those adorning vintage enamelware and other classic kitchenware. The set includes a pair of round cake pans, a cookie sheet, and a rectangular cake pan, each piece perfect for whipping up a chewy batch of snickerdoodles or one of Paulas yummy cakes. The wide handles offer a confident grasp even with your favorite oven mitts, and the bakeware is oven safe to 450°F.
Fill the kitchen with the sounds of baking joy and the scent of freshly-baked goodies galore, using the convenient, versatile Paula Deen(r) Speckled Nonstick Bakeware 4-Piece Bakeware Set.
Shipping & Returns