- Color/pattern: Multi Color
- Perfect for countertop kitchen prep and as a tabletop serving piece for charcuterie, cheese selections and hors d'oeuvres
- Constructed from solid teak wood with beautiful woodgrain; dipping cup crafted from durable stoneware
- Food-safe natural oil finish helps protect and preserve wood, high-quality umber glaze protects dipping cup and makes for easy cleanup
- Dipping cup is oven safe to 500 degrees F
- Dipping cup is microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe; hand wash cutting board for best care
Give your creative kitchen the perfect duo for slicing, dicing, dipping and seasoning and with the beautiful, durable Anolon(r) Pantryware 18-inch x 9-inch Teak Wood Cutting Board and 4.25-Ounce Stoneware Dipping Cup Set.
Crafted from sturdy, stylish teak wood and finished with food-safe natural oil, the cutting board provides a work surface that is gentle on your kitchen cutlery. The board is also beautiful enough to bring to the table and buffet as a serving piece. Keep it handy on the countertop for slicing big hunks of crusty bread, mincing garlic, chopping fresh basil or dicing peak-of-season tomatoes, and use it as a tabletop or buffet trivet. Handwashing is recommended to preserve the wood and its finish for long lasting kitchen to table presentation of hors d'oeuvres and appetizers.
Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe, the versatile dipping cup is constructed from superior stoneware and features a sleek, shapely design and culinary-inspired umber glaze. Serve up sides of olive oil, sauces, salts, and other creative delights to match a charcuterie presentation, cheese selection, or bakery-fresh ciabatta on the teak wood bread board. The dipping cup is oven safe to 500°F for creating unique hors d'oeuvres, dips and spreads, and the cutting board features non-skid feet for stability and protection of countertops and tabletops.
Move seamlessly from prep to presentation and up the creative curve of your kitchen-to-table game with the Anolon(r) Pantryware 18-inch x 9-inch Teak Wood Cutting Board and 4.25-Ounce Stoneware Dipping Cup Set.
Shipping & Returns