Web exclusive! Coordinate these versatile Sure Fit soft suede drapes in any room with any furniture in your home.
Suede feels at good as it looks, just like Sure Fit slipcovers — and both are available in a variety of colors. Let these drapes, with their built-in pleats, add the finishing touch to frame a favorite room's window.
How to measure:
- Use a pencil, piece of paper and a metal measuring tape for best results
- Measure window's width, plus trim, and add 1.5" to 3" on each side as desired for privacy coverage
- Pole top treatments are hung gathered and shirred, so multiply 2 to 4 times the width of your window for enough fabric for fullness
- Hang 4" above window frame
- Hang panels to the sill, bottom edge of window apron, floor, or even puddle on the floor
Drapery panel tips:
- Hang a panel at each end of your window for a color accent
- To break up an extra large window, divide the space into 2 or 3 smaller "windows" by using pairs of panels, then tying them back with tiebacks
- Widen a window with a wider rod and exposing window's trim on either side
About your window treatments:
- Panel available in 84"H x 56"W only
- Rod pocket fits decorative rods and poles
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
- Each window panel sold separately
- Featured in sable