Web exclusive! Preserve your vinyl records by converting songs to digital audio format, or just listen to your music in record format on your Keepsake.
Using your computer, turn your beloved records into digital audio tracks, then transfer those tracks to compact discs you can tote along in the car, to work or anywhere there's a CD player. Simply hook up the Keepsake to your computer's USB port and, using the included software, rip and edit songs. And with its old-fashioned design, this system will add character to any décor.
- Three-speed, belt-driven turntable allows you to play 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records
- Plays 7", 10" and 12" records
- Diamond stylus needle
- Dynamic, full-range stereo speakers ensure great sound
- Fully automatic return tone arm
- Adjustable tone control
- Auxiliary input for other devices
- USB connection to PCs and Macs equipped with Microsoft® Windows®
- Software suite rips and edits audio content
- Chrome snap closure, corner guards and metal/resin handle
- 7"H x 17"W x 11"D; 12-lbs.
- Featured in tan vinyl