Web exclusive! Add a touch of modern elegance to any room in your home with these Madison Park Slater drapes.
These drapery panels offer your windows a black woven jacquard fabric that has a soft hint of shine and is highlighted by a small circle medallion coin pattern in bronze. Each panel is accented with decorative 1.5"W brushed bronze metal grommets that easily accommodate your standard or decorative drapery rod.
How to measure:
- Use a pencil, piece of paper and a metal measuring tape for best results
- Measure window's width, plus trim, and add 1.5" to 3" on each side as desired for privacy coverage
- Pole top treatments are hung gathered and shirred, so multiply 2 to 4 times the width of your window for enough fabric for fullness
- Hang 4" above window frame
- Hang panels to the sill, bottom edge of window apron, floor, or even puddle on the floor
Drapery panel tips:
- Hang a panel at each end of your window for a color accent
- To break up an extra large window, divide the space into 2 or 3 smaller "windows" by using pairs of panels, then tying them back with tiebacks
- Widen a window with a wider rod and exposing window's trim on either side
About your window treatments:
- Unlined panels available in 84"H x 52"W or 95"H x 52"W
- Grommets fit decorative rods and poles
- Each window panel sold separately