Web exclusive! Designed to meticulously clean floors on a daily basis, the Neato XV-11 vacuum cleaner covers every inch of flooring, smartly "seeing" and working its way around furniture, stairs and more.
Using laser technology instead of bump technology to clean floors, the Neato XV-11 is truly the next generation of robotic vacuum cleaners. This small device uses the most powerful suction of any robotic vacuum available as it efficiently picks up dirt, pet hair and dust. Use it on various types of floors: tile, hardwood and carpet. And while the Neato cleans, you're free to tidy up elsewhere in your home, or just kick back and relax!
- Easy to use: Just push the orange button!
- When cleaning is done, the Neato XV-11 relocates its charging base so it's ready to go next time
- Using the LCD screen and just 30 seconds, vacuum can be set to clean on a schedule
- Innovative laser mapping system guides the vacuum uniquely back and forth for a thorough cleaning
- Advanced mapping system also watches for changes in the room, ensuring all floor surfaces get cleaned
- Avoids obstacles like stairs, furniture, walls, glides under beds, and even pauses when your pet approaches
- Strong suction power makes sure dust and dander aren't kicked into the air — a major plus for asthma and allergy sufferers!
- Revolutionary polymer brush doesn't hold hair and fibers, but just sends them to the dust bin instead
- Square front allows the vacuum to get close to corners
- Low-maintenance dirt bin is large, and easy to access and empty
- Winner of the "Popular Science" 2010 Home Technology Grand Award
- Included accessories: Charging base with power supply, two filters, 14' boundary markers, user guides
- Battery: Rechargeable (if power runs low during cleaning, vacuum returns to base to charge, then later finishes cleaning where it left off)