Web exclusive! Using a space-saving design, this Capresso 10-cup coffeemaker is perfect for anyone who enjoys waking up to a fresh cup of full-bodied coffee.
For Sale price, add to bag
Sophisticated, stylish and still saves room on your countertop! Get the maximum value from this beautiful, programmable Capresso coffeemaker. For simple operation, the machine has easy-to-push buttons on its side panel, but that's not where coffee greatness ends. The coffeemaker's handy drip stop function lets you pause the brewing cycle to pour a cup of coffee so you don't need to wait until the pot is full to start your morning.
- Brews 10 cups of coffee in under nine minutes, allowing for maximum aroma and flavor
- Special setting provides maximum aroma when brewing between three and five cups
- 24-hour programmable digital LCD clock/timer
- Glass carafe has an ergonomic handle with brew-through lid and drip-free pouring spout for ease
- Removable see-through water tank
- Nonstick warming plate
- Electronic filter indicator shows when charcoal filter needs replacing
- Internal counter keeps track of how many times coffeemaker is turned on, assuming you make a pot of coffee each time. After 60 pots, the electronic indicator will start blinking. If you don't use the charcoal system, push the filter button and the green light will turn off.
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of chlorine from water
- Permanent gold tone filter is easy to use and clean
- Filter swings out with the push of a button
- Unit retains programming during short power outages (up to 10 seconds)
- 2-hour auto shut-off for safety
- 1000 watts of power
- Hidden cord storage keeps your counter tidy
- Included accessories: Gold tone filter, charcoal filter
- 13.75"H x 7.5"W x 10"D; 6-lbs.
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty (applies to household use only)
- Model number: CM200