Web exclusive! The nüvi 1490LMT, your personal travel assistant for life on the go, has a 5" wide touch screen and preloaded maps of North America.
This handy little navigator is easy to use and ultra thin for simple, quick pocket storage. Plus, it offers Bluetooth® compatibility.
- Street names/exits announced verbally so eyes can stay focused on the road.
- "Where am I?" emergency locator for location/routes to hospitals, police, gas stations.
- ecoRoute™ offers a more fuel-efficient way to travel.
- Fun (and free!) Garmin Garage™ program lets you download animated vehicles, custom voices.
- Optional cityXplorer™ maps simplify pedestrian transportation, navigating city streets, providing a public transit mode for navigation using buses, tramway, metro, suburban rail systems.
More about the 1490LMT:
- Screen: 5" WQVGA touch screen
- Screen resolution: 480 x 272
- Maps: City Navigator® NT data of North America; ability to add more
- Points of interest: Nearly 6 million
- Turn-by-Turn voice prompts: With spoken street names
- Card slot: For optional microSD card
- Internal memory: Solid state
- Handy road features: Lane assist, speed limit indicator, auto re-route & choice of route setup (faster time, shorter distance, off road), route avoidance. Photo navigation, FM traffic compatible, quick and precise HotFix™ satellite prediction.
- Extra features: JPEG picture viewer, world clock, currency/measurement converters, calculator. Customizable points of interest, Garmin Lock™ anti-theft feature, Qwerty or ABC keyboard.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion; lasts up to 3 hours
- 3.4"H x 5.4"W x 0.6"D; 7.8-oz.
- Included accessories: Vehicle suction cup mount, power cable, USB cable, dashboard disc, manual