Automate your existing faucet in your home's bathroom or kitchen with the EZ Faucet, the world's only patented faucet-mount system that requires no plumbing modification. After you've got the EZ Faucet adapter installed, you'll save money on water since consumption will go down, plus you'll spread less germs since you won't have to touch anything with dirty hands.
Why use a faucet adapter:
- To save water: The EZ Faucet minimizes water waste that happens as you lather up your hands, scrub or brush your teeth if you tend to keep the water running. The result: up to 70% savings in water.
- To minimize germs: Cutting chicken in the kitchen and need to wash your hands? No problem! Just stick them under the sink without touching a single handle and contaminating it with germs.
- It's easy for kids to use and ADA compliant.
More about the adapter:
- Fits most standard sink faucets
- Water runs automatically when hands or other item is placed underneath
- Point-N-Lock infrared sensor detects movement fast and precisely
- Water stays on until you move away from sensor range
- Use existing sink knobs and handles to control water temperature and flow
- Manual override lets water run for three minutes until button is pressed again
- Water pressure: 10-125 psi
- Battery: Four AA (not included) that lasts up to one year
- 3.5"H x 2.75"W x 2.38"D; 0.35-lbs.
- Model number: EZF003C