Madison Park™ Addison Anthro Burn-Out Sheer Draperies
Web exclusive! Add a touch of elegance to any room in your home with these Madison Park Addison drapes.
Tell a Friend
These drapery panels surround your windows in a traditional damask design that's updated by a special burn-out process to create the sheer medallion motif you'll notice floating on the lightweight, semi-sheer ground. The finished look is sophisticated and gives your room a subtle touch of color.
How to measure:
- Use a pencil, piece of paper and a metal measuring tape for best results
- Measure window's width, plus trim, and add 1.5" to 3" on each side as desired for privacy coverage
- Pole top treatments are hung gathered and shirred, so multiply 2 to 4 times the width of your window for enough fabric for fullness
- Hang 4" above window frame
- Hang panels to the sill, bottom edge of window apron, floor, or even puddle on the floor
Drapery panel tips:
- Hang a panel at each end of your window for a color accent
- To break up an extra large window, divide the space into 2 or 3 smaller "windows" by using pairs of panels, then tying them back with tiebacks
- Widen a window with a wider rod and exposing window's trim on either side
About your window treatments:
- Panels available in 84"H x 52"W or 95"H x 52"W
- 3" rod pocket and alternative hidden 3" back tabs fit decorative rods and poles
- Each window panel sold separately
- Featured in chocolate
This item cannot be gift boxed.
This item should only be returned to the warehouse from which it was originally shipped.
Use the pre-addressed return shipping label attached to the packing slip included with your shipment. In the event that you have misplaced your packing slip, this product should be sent to the address below:
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
1340 Dayton-Yellow Springs Road
Fairborn, OH 45324