Taylor® 1507 Color Wireless Weather Station with NOAA Weather Radio
Web exclusive! This Taylor weather station tells you about the moon phases, date, time (atomically), plus gives barometric pressure and humidity readings.
Tell a Friend
Learn how hot or cold it is indoors or out with this thermometer. The 1507 weather station is simple to use, reliable and accurate. Receiver reads indoor conditions while the remote sensor wirelessly reports outdoor weather conditions back to the receiver base for an all-in-one weather display. Features weather trend icons, high/low temperature/humidity recall and comfort level indicator. Listen to weather information from the government's source: the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). More about the 1507:
- Display: Back-lit for easy reading; multi-line LCD readout
- Temperatures reported in °F and °C
- Humidity reported
- Indoor temperature range: From 23°F to 122°F
- Outdoor temperature range: From -4°F to 140°F (with optional outdoor lithium batteries)
- Power requirements: Three AA and two AAA batteries (not included) or adapter operated
- Additional features: Colored bar displays temperature/humidity levels. Moon phase animation with stars. Gives readings on indoor/outdoor heat index, dew point and barometric pressure. Atomic clock has alarm, snooze, plus toggle calendar month/day display
- Includes: One remote
This item cannot be gift boxed.
This item should only be returned to the warehouse from which it was originally shipped.
Use the pre-addressed return shipping label attached to the packing slip included with your shipment. In the event that you have misplaced your packing slip, this product should be sent to the address below:
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
1340 Dayton-Yellow Springs Road
Fairborn, OH 45324