SodaStream® Dr. Pete Flavoring Soda Syrup
Enjoy your soda a whole new way with SodaStream, an inventive, healthy, convenient and cost-effective way to make and drink soda at home.
Tell a Friend
Using your SodaStream soda maker and your favorite soda flavoring, you can transform water into a homemade, refreshing pop drink. Your choices are virtually endless with the amount of syrup offerings, both diet and regular. But get creative with your drink and mix flavors, too: Orange cream anyone?
- Each syrup is highly concentrated and, when mixed with carbonated tap water (using your soda maker), creates 12 liters (3.17 gal.) or about 33 cans of soda.
- The savings for you? No more lugging bottles and cans from the store, no extra items to recycle (go green!), and more money in your pocket!
- Just mix a capful of syrup with sparkling water to create soda in no time flat.
- Flavors contain no high-fructose corn syrup, preservatives or aspartame, are low or very low in sodium, and diet flavors are sweetened with Splenda®.
- Compare to Dr Pepper®
- Each flavor bottle sold separately
- Makes 50 servings (12 liters)
- 16.9 fl. oz. (500 ml)