Great Northern Popcorn Company "Paducah" 8-oz. Bar Style Antique Popcorn Machine - Black
Web exclusive! We have combined the best of both worlds — not only are you getting today's technology, you get an eclectic design with all the conveniences of the modern era.
Tell a Friend
- Sits on a countertop/table top/bar top for ease of use
- Commercial quality machines feature stainless steel food zones
- Easy clean stainless steel 8-oz. kettle
- Heated warming deck to keep the popcorn warm and fresh
- Old-maid drawers for unpopped kernels; designed with small perforations in the bottom stainless tray to allow the unpopped kernels to fall into the drawer, simply rake the popped corn with a scoop and the old-maids disappear
- Tempered glass side and back panels
- Works on standard 110 volt/860 watts; commercial quality
- Machine is 25" H x 21' L x 18" D; weighs roughly 45-lbs.
- Craftsmanship backed up by a 3-year warranty on the machine and a 30-day limited warranty on all consumable parts including kettles and/or light bulbs
- Vendor style: 6050
This item cannot be gift boxed.
This item should only be returned to the warehouse from which it was originally shipped.
Use the pre-addressed return shipping label attached to the packing slip included with your shipment. In the event that you have misplaced your packing slip, this product should be sent to the address below:
ATTN: Returns Dept.
9855 North Front Street
Mancelona, MI 54659