TEMPUR® Ergo System Adjustable Base by Tempur-Pedic®
Set the foundation for your bed with this adjustable box spring from Tempur-Pedic.
Tell a Friend
Available in Chicago, Milwaukee and Green Bay. Enter ZIP code to confirm address is within delivery area. If so, call with questions or place an order. If order is placed online, we'll contact you for delivery.
This box spring puts you in control with unlimited ergonomic resting positions for total rejuvenation. Heavy-duty frame includes four legs. Available in:
- Twin XL/King (Note: You must order two Twin XL box springs to make up King size): 38x80"
- Queen: 60x80"
- Wired remote with back-lit buttons
- Single button returns mattress to flat position
- Varying head and foot positions, including a 70° head-lift position, increase comfort, improve relaxation, help breathing and relieve stress on your lower back
- Quiet operation with metal motor housings
- 9 volt battery back-up allows for use during power outage or remote failure
- Longer rails eliminate "foot droop"
- Powder-coated legs protect against rust
- Mattress sold separately
- Refer to the Shipping & Returns tab to view the 30-Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee
- Manufacturer's 20-year limited warranty
Please note: Shipping surcharges may apply.
As part of the ordering process, you will be asked to enter your ZIP code to verify we deliver in your area. When your ZIP code has been verified a toll-free number will be made available for you to place an order and set up delivery. Alternatively, if you complete an order online, a customer service representative will contact you within three business days to set up delivery, review shipping charges, and cover any payment plans that may apply to your order.120 Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee
Mattress industry experts recommend at least 30 nights of sleep on a new mattress to adjust to the feel. Please allow your body to adjust to your new sleep set. If, after 30 days of sleeping on your new mattress and foundation, you are not able to adjust to the proper support, you have up until the 120th day from your original delivery date to make a one-time reselection. The delivery of your reselection must be scheduled within 14 days. You may choose a new mattress of equal or greater value or we will pick-up the mattress and foundation(s) for credit (minus fees). The customer is responsible for paying any difference in price. Mattress and foundation(s) must be undamaged, unsoiled and free of stains. A redelivery fee or pick-up fee will be charged and a 15% preference fee will be deducted from your original returned mattress purchase. This does not apply to mattress and foundations that have been replaced under the manufacturer's warranty.