Serta® iSeries™ Recognition Plush Pillow-Top Mattress & Box Spring Set
The Serta iSeries Recognition Plush Pillow-Top is the softest mattress in the iComfort line. If you sleep on your side and want a mattress with the best pressure relief available, this is the mattress and box spring set for you.
Tell a Friend
If you're in the market for a non-flip mattress that feels as soft as possible, the Serta iSeries Recognition Plush Pillow-Top is a great choice.
- Available in sizes: Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King
Mattress quilt & comfort layers:
- FireBlocker fire retardant fiber
- Double layer of exclusive Cool Action™ Gel Memory foam
- 2" of KoolComfort memory foam, 1" of comfort foam
- Quilted with Pillo-fill
- Duet Coil individually wrapped coil-in-coil support system
- Two-thirds of Duet Coils are placed in center of mattress
- Edge support: BestEdge foam encasement
- Non-yielding strut design, internal corner guards, supports up to 2,000 lbs.
- Includes a 9"H regular box spring or 6"H low-profile box spring
- Manufacturer's 25-year full mattress warranty
- Made in the USA
Please note: Shipping surcharges may apply.
As part of the ordering process, you will be asked to enter your ZIP code to verify we deliver in your area. When your ZIP code has been verified a toll-free number will be made available for you to place an order and set up delivery. Alternatively, if you complete an order online, a customer service representative will contact you within three business days to set up delivery, review shipping charges, and cover any payment plans that may apply to your order.120 Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee
Mattress industry experts recommend at least 30 nights of sleep on a new mattress to adjust to the feel. Please allow your body to adjust to your new sleep set. If, after 30 days of sleeping on your new mattress and foundation, you are not able to adjust to the proper support, you have up until the 120th day from your original delivery date to make a one-time reselection. The delivery of your reselection must be scheduled within 14 days. You may choose a new mattress of equal or greater value or we will pick-up the mattress and foundation(s) for credit (minus fees). The customer is responsible for paying any difference in price. Mattress and foundation(s) must be undamaged, unsoiled and free of stains. A redelivery fee or pick-up fee will be charged and a 15% preference fee will be deducted from your original returned mattress purchase. This does not apply to mattress and foundations that have been replaced under the manufacturer's warranty.