La Crosse Technology® WS-1612AL Professional Weather Center
Web exclusive! With various remote sensors and IT 915 technology that allows for faster transmission of information, this professional weather center tells you everything you need to know about the weather.
Tell a Friend
The La Crosse Technology WS-1612AL professional weather center uses Instant Transmission (IT) 915 technology to ensure a clear signal path and twice the transmission distance compared to other stations. Information is transfered between the sensor and the display every 4 to 16 seconds. You'll be your own meteorologist: know the temperature, humidity, rain, wind speed and direction, forecast and more.
- Display: Large, multi-line LCD readout with icons
- Records minimum and maximum temperatures/humidity, max wind speed with time/date stamp
- Temperatures reported in °F and °C
- Humidity reported in %RH
- Wind chill reported in °F and °C
- Wind direction reported in 16 steps
- Wind speed reported in mph, km/h, m/s, Beaufort scale
- Temperature ranges: Outdoor, -39.8°F to +139.8°F
- Relativity humidity ranges: 1% to 99%
- Wind chill ranges: -39.8°F to +139.8°F
- Transmission range: Up to 330'
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Power requirements: Receiver uses three AA; thermo-hygro sensor uses two AA batteries (not included)
- Additional features: Manual time/date set, 12/24 hour display, three weather icons, weather tendency indicator. Humidity, storm warning and high wind speed alarms. Barometric pressure with 12-hour history graph, total rainfall. Buzzer on/off. Storage of 200 sets of history weather data recorded in 3-hour intervals. Silver finish case
- Includes: Thermo-hygro, rain gauge and wind sensors
- Receiver size: 8.9"H x 6"W x 1.25"D
Sorry, this item cannot be gift boxed.
Tech Trek / Electronic items will only be accepted for return or exchange with a valid receipt and the item must be in its original condition, with all accessories and packaging.
Within 30 days of purchase, OPENED Tech Trek / Electronic items may be accepted for return or exchange with a valid receipt.
Within 90 days of purchase, UNOPENED Tech Trek / Electronic items may be returned or exchanged with a valid receipt. Manufacturers seal must not be broken.
This item should only be returned to the warehouse from which it was originally shipped.
Use the pre-addressed return shipping label attached to the packing slip included with your shipment. In the event that you have misplaced your packing slip, this product should be sent to the address below:
La Crosse Technologies
2830 South 26th Street
LaCrosse, WI 54601