Coby® DVD968 5.1 Channel DVD Home Theater System with 1080p Upconversion
Web exclusive! This Coby DVD968 5.1 channel system brings together high-tech features, powerful audio and stylish design for the ultimate home theater experience.
Tell a Friend
Upgrade your home theater experience with this system from Coby. Progressive Scan DVD player not only upconverts your DVDs to high-definition quality to match your high-def TV, but it also plays CDs and even content from USB flash drives and SD/MMC memory cards. Five satellite speakers and one subwoofer deliver pounding bass and crisp highs in 5.1 channel surround sound.
- Total output: 1000 watts (140W per channel; 300W subwoofer)
- High output, full-range satellite speakers and integrated amplifier
- Tuner: NTSC/PAL compatible
- Control panel: On-screen display
- Audio input: 2 RCA stereo audio
- Component output: Coaxial digital audio, RCA component video, RCA composite video, HDMI®, 2 RCA stereo audio
- Radio tuner: Digital AM/FM with 60 presets
- Progressive Scan: Yes
- Video playback formats: DVD, DVD±R/RW, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 (DivX™)
- Audio playback formats: CD, CD-R/RW
- Picture playback formats: JPEG
- Convenience features: Plays all versions of DivX™ video (including DivX 6) with standard playback of DivX media files, 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratios
- Additional features: Support for English, Spanish, French, German languages, wall mountable, Dolby® Digital surround sound technology
- Power source: AC adapter for main unit; remote requires two AAA batteries (included)
- Included accessories: Full-function remote control, AV and speaker cables, AM loop antenna, FM antenna
- Main unit: 2.56"H x 15.75"W x 15.28"D
- Satellite: 5.74"H x 3.81"W x 3.36"D ea.
- Center: 4.18"H x 8.2"W x 3.36"D
- Subwoofer: 12.18"H x 9"W x 11.75"D
Sorry, this item cannot be gift boxed.
Tech Trek / Electronic items will only be accepted for return or exchange with a valid receipt and the item must be in its original condition, with all accessories and packaging.
Within 30 days of purchase, OPENED Tech Trek / Electronic items may be accepted for return or exchange with a valid receipt.
Within 90 days of purchase, UNOPENED Tech Trek / Electronic items may be returned or exchanged with a valid receipt. Manufacturers seal must not be broken.
This item should only be returned to the warehouse from which it was originally shipped.
Use the pre-addressed return shipping label attached to the packing slip included with your shipment. In the event that you have misplaced your packing slip, this product should be sent to the address below:
6045 N. Keystone Ave.
Chicago, IL 60646