Beautyrest® TruEnergy Kailey Firm Pillow-Top Mattress & Box Spring
Sleep soundly on this Beautyrest TruEnergy Pillow-Top mattress & box spring set thanks to multiple foam layers and an innovative innerspring system that offers the secret to undisturbed sleep: Super Pocketed Coil springs.
Tell a Friend
Enter ZIP code to confirm your address is located within our delivery area. If so, you may call with questions or to place an order. If your mattress order is placed online, we'll contact you to set up delivery.
This Simmons mattress has non-allergenic Variform Beautyrest Super Pocketed Coil springs for enhanced motion separation for undisturbed sleep. Each individually wrapped, high-carbon steel spring adjusts to every curve of your body.
- Available in sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King
Mattress quilt & comfort layers:
- Layer of 1" Aircool memory foam with GelTouch that conforms to your body, providing pressure point relief and freedom of movement, layer of 1" memory foam, layer of 2" EnergyFoam
- Coils: 900 count (Q)
- Innerspring: Variform Beautyrest Super Pocketed Coil springs with Smart Response technology
- Coil support: EnergyFoam
- Edge support: Aircool ventilated foam encasement with Aircool mesh border fabric
- Box spring included with mattress purchase. Box spring available in regular (9"H) or low-profile (5"H).
- Non-yielding strut design, internal corner guards, supports up to 2,000-lbs.
- Made in the USA
Please note: Shipping surcharges may apply.
As part of the ordering process, you will be asked to enter your ZIP code to verify we deliver in your area. When your ZIP code has been verified a toll-free number will be made available for you to place an order and set up delivery. Alternatively, if you complete an order online, a customer service representative will contact you within three business days to set up delivery, review shipping charges, and cover any payment plans that may apply to your order.120 Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee
Mattress industry experts recommend at least 30 nights of sleep on a new mattress to adjust to the feel. Please allow your body to adjust to your new sleep set. If, after 30 days of sleeping on your new mattress and foundation, you are not able to adjust to the proper support, you have up until the 120th day from your original delivery date to make a one-time reselection. The delivery of your reselection must be scheduled within 14 days. You may choose a new mattress of equal or greater value or we will pick-up the mattress and foundation(s) for credit (minus fees). The customer is responsible for paying any difference in price. Mattress and foundation(s) must be undamaged, unsoiled and free of stains. A redelivery fee or pick-up fee will be charged and a 15% preference fee will be deducted from your original returned mattress purchase. This does not apply to mattress and foundations that have been replaced under the manufacturer's warranty.