Serta® iSeries™ StabL Base Box Spring
Serta’s StabL-Base® Foundation provides consistent support across the bottom of the mattress and lasting durability to the mattress sleep set.
Tell a Friend
The unique construction of Serta’s StabL-Base foundation isolates the impact of your sleep partner’s movements, so you can sleep undisturbed. Other features include:
- The StabL-Base Double Beam foundation provides consistent support across the bottom of the mattress and lasting durability to the entire sleep set.
- Serta's exclusive design dramatically reduces mattress sway. The foundation and foam encasement provide stable support from the edges, reducing side sway.
- Serta's patented Double Beam design delivers durability and strength from the bottom up.
- Serta's Double Beam frame is more than twice as strong as traditional wood frames for lasting durability.
- Twin low profile
- Full low profile
- Queen low profile
- Twin XL (Please note: You must order two Twin XL box springs to make up a King size)
- Twin XL low profile (Please note: You must order two Twin XL box springs to make up a King size)
- California king
- Queen split
- Queen split low profile
Please note: Shipping surcharges may apply.
As part of the ordering process, you will be asked to enter your ZIP code to verify we deliver in your area. When your ZIP code has been verified a toll-free number will be made available for you to place an order and set up delivery. Alternatively, if you complete an order online, a customer service representative will contact you within three business days to set up delivery, review shipping charges, and cover any payment plans that may apply to your order.120 Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee
Mattress industry experts recommend at least 30 nights of sleep on a new mattress to adjust to the feel. Please allow your body to adjust to your new sleep set. If, after 30 days of sleeping on your new mattress and foundation, you are not able to adjust to the proper support, you have up until the 120th day from your original delivery date to make a one-time reselection. The delivery of your reselection must be scheduled within 14 days. You may choose a new mattress of equal or greater value or we will pick-up the mattress and foundation(s) for credit (minus fees). The customer is responsible for paying any difference in price. Mattress and foundation(s) must be undamaged, unsoiled and free of stains. A redelivery fee or pick-up fee will be charged and a 15% preference fee will be deducted from your original returned mattress purchase. This does not apply to mattress and foundations that have been replaced under the manufacturer's warranty.