Shadow Brick Window Panel 2-pc. Set by Famous Home Fashions®
Web exclusive! Give your windows a beautiful new look with these Famous Home Fashions Shadow Brick drapes.
Tell a Friend
These taffeta-quality drapery panels add rich color to your windows. The drapery panel set features a delicately woven jacquard blossom pattern, which is enhanced by the cross-dyed fabric that creates tonal color.
How to measure:
- Use a pencil, piece of paper and a metal measuring tape for best results
- Measure window's width, plus trim, and add 1.5" to 3" on each side as desired for privacy coverage
- Pole top treatments are hung gathered and shirred, so multiply 2 to 4 times the width of your window for enough fabric for fullness
- Hang 4" above window frame
- Hang panels to the sill, bottom edge of window apron, floor, or even puddle on the floor
Drapery panel tips:
- Hang a panel at each end of your window for a color accent
- To break up an extra large window, divide the space into 2 or 3 smaller "windows" by using pairs of panels, then tying them back with tiebacks
- Widen a window with a wider rod and exposing window's trim on either side
About your window treatments:
- Available in 84"H x 54"W only
- Grommets fit standard decorative rods and poles
- Engineered weave and cut fabric assures that, when hanging, multiple panels will always be in line with each other, and the horizontal effect will be enhanced.
- Machine wash and dry
- Each window panel set sold separately
This item cannot be gift boxed.
This item should only be returned to the warehouse from which it was originally shipped.
Use the pre-addressed return shipping label attached to the packing slip included with your shipment. In the event that you have misplaced your packing slip, this product should be sent to the address below:
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
1340 Dayton-Yellow Springs Road
Fairborn, OH 45324