Taylor® 1528 Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Weather Station
Web exclusive! This Taylor weather station tells you about the forecast, date, time (atomically), plus gives barometric pressure and relative humidity readings.
Tell a Friend
Learn how hot or cold it is indoors or out with this thermometer. The 1528 weather station is simple to use, reliable and accurate. Receiver reads indoor conditions while the remote sensor wirelessly reports outdoor weather conditions back to the receiver base for an all-in-one weather display. Features weather trend icons, daily high/low temperature recall and comfort level indicator. More about the 1528:
- Display: Back-lit for easy reading; multi-line LCD readout
- Temperatures reported in °F and °C
- Humidity reported in %RH
- Temperature ranges: Indoor/outdoor from 14°F to 158°F (from -40°F with probe)
- Relativity humidity ranges: 20% to 99%
- Transmission range: Up to 200'
- Power requirements: AC adapter; has low battery indicator
- Supports up to two additional remotes (can be purchased with model 1536)
- Additional features: Offers 12-24 hour forecast and barometric pressure readings. Atomic clock has alarm, snooze, plus month and day calendar
- Includes: One remote
This item cannot be gift boxed.
This item should only be returned to the warehouse from which it was originally shipped.
Use the pre-addressed return shipping label attached to the packing slip included with your shipment. In the event that you have misplaced your packing slip, this product should be sent to the address below:
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
1340 Dayton-Yellow Springs Road
Fairborn, OH 45324