Play a weather forecaster at home with the La Crosse Technology Weather Direct Lite 4-day forecaster. The device uses your existing Internet connection to provide you accurate weather info. Just install the simple software and plug the USB transceiver into any USB port on your Windows® XP or Vista® computer. As long as your computer is on, you'll be provided with wireless forecasts for four days for the location of your choice.
Weather Direct is more than weather. Choose from a list of over 60,000 U.S. & Canada locations, such as your hometown, golf courses, parks, baseball stadiums, amusement parks, rural areas and natural attractions. Requires no Wi-Fi connection, network router or subscription.
- Static display: Large, easy readout with weather icons, full-day forecasts for today, tomorrow, day 3, day 4; daily high/low temps
- Scrolling display: Selected location name & forecast, time of sunrise/sunset, plus outdoor temperature when paired with optional TX-50U sensor
- Temperatures reported in °F and °C
- Temperature ranges: Indoor from 14.1°F to 100°F. Outdoor from -39.8°F to +139.8°F if using optional TX-50U wireless outdoor temperature sensor.
- Transmission range: Up to 100'
- Additional features: Automatic atomic time/date set, time alarm with snooze
- Included accessories: Wireless display, secure USB transceiver
- Power requirements: Display uses three AA batteries; life up to two years (batteries not included). Transceiver is powered by your computer.
- Display size: 5.15"H x 4.76"W x 1.53"D
- USB transceiver size: 3.22"H x 0.89"W x 0.36"D
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- Model number: WD-3106UR-B