The KitchenAid Pro 600 Series Stand Mixer has a bowl-lift design that provides sturdy bowl support for stability when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches. The lever smoothly raises the mixing bowl into position for efficient beater-to-bowl contact. The 6-qt mixing bowl has the capacity to mix dough for 13 dozen cookies, 8 loaves of bread or 8 pounds of mashed potatoes.
- Powerful 575-watt motor and 6-quart/14-cup capacity
- Bowl-lift raises mixing bowl into place for professional stability
- Features direct drive transmission, all steel gears and metal construction
- PowerKnead™ spiral dough hook mimics kneading done by hand with a forceful punching and rolling action, handling 20% more yeast dough than the previous hook
- Multi-purpose attachment hub powers an assortment of optional attachments that will turn your mixer into a pasta maker, food slicer and shredder and much more
- Includes: 6-qt stainless steel bowl, flat beater, wire whip, dough hook, pouring shield
- Model: KP26M
- Hand assembled in Ohio since 1919.