This print of the Pebble Beach 7th Hole is double matted in a mahogany frame using high-quality, framing-gauge glass and includes a Certificate of Authenticity. Since 1919, the exquisite beauty and unique challenge of Pebble Beach Golf Links has thrilled golfers and spectators alike. Pebble Beach has been the site of golf's most prestigious tournaments, including the annual AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, and the 1972, '82, '92 and 2000 U.S. Open Championships. Golf Digest ranks Pebble Beach Golf Links the Number One Public Course in America in 2003-2004. Designed by Jack Neville and Douglas Grant, the course hugs the rugged coastline, providing wide-open vistas, cliffside fairways and sloping greens. It is a delightful challenge for all players.
- Featured textured print requires no glass, and has the look and feel of a fine art painting
- Textured print will not crack or fade
- Red leather & antique gold frame
- White lined inner mat with brass nameplate
- Also choose from non-textured prints with bronze-gold or green & gold frames that have high-quality, framing-gauge glass
- 34"W x 28"H
- Made in the USA