Trend Lab’s lilac diaper shell includes a snap-in pink liner for girls, which has extra padding in the middle where it is needed the most. This highly absorbent fleece topped microfiber liner absorbs up to 5 times that of a normal towel. And because it snaps in, you won’t need to fish around in a pocket to remove it.
The outer shell is waterproof and lined with soft fleece that wicks moisture away from your baby so their bottom stays dryer. If the shell is not wet or soiled at changing time, you just need to snap in a clean liner, which saves a lot of laundry. The fleece lined leg and back openings provide comfort against a little one’s skin, and are elasticized for a contoured fit. Three rows of snaps provide the ultimate adjustability, so this one-size diaper can be used as your child grows from newborn to toddler (approximately 30 lbs.).
- Shell: waterproof knit 100% polyester; Lining: 100% polyester fleece; Liner top layer: 100% polyester micro fleece; Liner bottom layer: 80% polyester/20% polyamide
- Machine wash hot; Line dry; Do not bleach; Do not use fabric softeners, fabric whiteners, or dryer sheets; Do not dry clean
- 3 rows of snaps on shell help ensure a perfect fit on any size baby
- Liner features 5 layers in middle 6" section, 3 layers in rest
- Additional liners (for boys, girls or all babies) are available in 2-pks.
- Elastic around legs and back opening
- Featured in lilac
- Additional shells are available in many fashionable colors