This handy navigator is easy to use and ultra thin for simple, quick pocket storage. The GPS also has a very intuitive interface that greets you with the choices of "Where to?" and "View Map." Travel can't get much easier!
- Street names/exits announced verbally so eyes can stay focused on the road.
- "Where am I?" emergency locator for location/routes to hospitals, police, gas stations.
- Fun (and free!) Garmin Garage™ program lets you download animated vehicles, custom voices.
More about the 50:
- Screen: 5" WVGA touch with white backlighting
- Screen resolution: 480 x 272
- Maps: City Navigator® NT data of the United States (except Alaska) and Puerto Rico; able to add more
- Points of interest: Over 6 million
- Turn-by-Turn voice prompts: With spoken street names
- Card slot: For optional microSD card
- Internal memory: Solid state
- Handy road features: Lane assist, junction view of signs, speed limit indicator, route avoidance. Photo navigation, quick and precise HotFix™ satellite prediction receiver.
- Extra features: Customizable points of interest, Qwerty or ABC keyboard. Touch GPS screen to look up addresses.
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion; lasts up to 2 hours
- 3.4"H x 5.5"W x 0.7"D; 6.3-oz.
- Included accessories: Vehicle suction cup mount, power cable, manual