Web exclusive! Put yourself in the commander's seat with this real-time strategy game that takes you into the war room to create elaborate tactics to thwart your enemies.
R.U.S.E.: The Art of Deception employs a new game play mechanic that makes the use of elaborate tactics essential to a commander's success on the battlefield. Do you have what it takes to lead your army to victory?
- Real-time strategy (RTS) game that requires that players use deception and elaborate tactics
- Play as the army commander of one of six historically accurate Allied or Axis powers
- Each Allied and Axis power has specific units and huge maps for strategy
- Use decoys, camouflage, radio silencing and more to mislead your enemies
- Multi-player mode supports up to eight players
- Rated T for Teen
- Made in the USA