For a comfortable and stylish dog bed, choose one of these Carolina Pet Company beds. Because knowing that only the best will do for your dog or cat, these detailed, quality beds also fit with your home's décor, so your pet is sure to find rest. To make each bed even better, Carolina Pet Company offers eco-friendly options for a better planet.
Beds go green by:
- Using a high loft, 100% recycled fiber fill to prevent landfill waste. In fact, 1-lbs. of the fill diverts seven plastic bottles from going to landfills!
- Supporting suppliers certified in sustainable practices that support forest preservation for the future.
- Replacing harmful CFC chemicals in foams with natural soy, eliminating the company's environmental footprint and reducing energy.
- Recycling unusable materials from manufacturing.
More about your dog's bed:
- Shown in (top to bottom): apricot, spa blue, linen, willow green, chocolate brown
- Easy step-in design
- All-around bolster creates a safe place to lay, stretch out and relax, plus provides extra padding and comfort
- Velvet microfiber zippered cover provides your pet with ultimate luxury
- High loft polyester fill
- Note: A pet not used to a bed may need a few weeks to get used to the fabric's texture and shifting of the fill.
- Removable polyester cover is machine washable for long-lasting beauty
- To ensure years of use, wash your dog's bed at least once a month according to the label.
- Choose from four sizes: 8"H x 26"W x 19"D, 9"H x 30"W x 24"D. 10"H x 36"W x 27"D or 10"H x 42"W x 30"D
- Made in South Carolina — the heart of the USA textile corridor