Web exclusive! This evaporative air cooler is made with a micro-computer control system to lower the temperature and humidify the air through water evaporation.
- Rolls from room to room on lockable casters
- With oscillating louvers to evenly distribute cool air, it can also be used as a fan or humidifier.
- Remote control allows you to change settings.
- Endothermic evaporative air cooler sucks air through a water-saturated wick. As air flows through the wick, some of the water evaporates into the air, consuming air heat. A cool air stream is then blown out the front of the unit.
- Note: This unit is best used in dry climates or open spaces. Leave window/door open when temperature or humidity rises in the room. Add as much ice as possible and set unit next to you for best effect.
- Features: computer-controlled system with LED panel; double-layered, filtration mesh water curtain; activated carbon washable filter; three air speeds - high/medium/low; automatic shut-off timer - from ½ ~ 7 ½ hour settings; ETL
- Input voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Air flow: 500m3/hour
- Water consumption: 0.5 ~ 0.6L/Hr
- Fan speeds: 7.4 m/s
- Ion density: 2,800,800 ~ 3,000,000/CM3
- Dimensions: 31 ¾"H x 14 ½"W x 11 ½"D
- Net weight: 20 lbs